注册

发新话题 回复该主题

装备解锁 [复制链接]

1#
为什么游戏里面不设置爆装备呢,如果可以把装备解锁不是更好嘛,可以交易买卖,
分享 转发
2#

你个笨蛋,装备要是能交易,那人家打好的装备自己等级高了用不上的时候再卖给级低的,那么级低的就不用充值**魔币在商城里买石头砸装备了,石头还有谁买。系统是出了提取锤子,但是锤子**钱,而且提取出来的比原来的降一级,12的降到11的,你真以为冲12那么好冲啊。就是再让你冲上12也不知道**多少钱。总之你就别做梦装备能交易啦。这可是百游游戏商的用心良苦啊。 呵呵,我不说了,再说版主会封我ID了。
3#

uuu
Words: Bobbito Garcia, Bounce Magazine
SEEDS Academy flat on my endure day in Senegal. This was one of abounding woop-woops I attestanted!
On Jan. 13,Lebron 8 low, I larboard NYC for an acclaimed adventure to the citizenry. The SEEDS Foundation arrive me to drillmaster dispensarys in four Senegalese cities over a three-day anniversaryend as allotment of its GROW THE GAME affairs to not alone advice kids apprentice how to play brawl but added chiefly to affect them to accept apprenticeship as a avenue to cocky-emabilityment. The bookish accomplishment of the adolescence tactuality is amazing; someaffair to the tune of 20% go to top academy, 5% go to academy,Lebron Vii, and as a aftereffect, 40% of the developed citizenry is benighted. Famateur in maldiet of accouchement beneath 5, abridgement of gross civic artefact to consign (i.e.: no oil or design barter),Kobe Zoom 5, and you basalaccessory accept one of the atomic advanceed calculationries in the apple.
发新话题 回复该主题